Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One Big Ball

Yunno how sometimes you have several balls in the air & it makes life crazy and stressed…and how there are other times it’s just one big ball? Right now, for me, it’s one big ball. And that ball, which is work-related, was on my mind from beginning to end during this morning’s walk. Oh, well. If I have to have a pressing work-related thought, I’d rather have it walking along on a clear, cool, sunny morning. This morning’s weather definitely had a calming influence on my soul. Too bad I was running late & couldn’t enjoy it to the fullest. Lord willing, my one big ball will disappear by lunchtime tomorrow. Can’t wait.

P.S. Found a clear plastic bag near the sidewalk behind the library. It had a bit of candy residue, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment